主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-9 17:54:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
That is, it is the value necessary for a thousand people to come into contact with a certain action or content. When this number is reached, the company pays what it has determined. The more you bid, the faster you will reach 1,000 impressions. CPP Also known as Cost Per Rating Point, Cost Per Point (CPP) is the amount spent to achieve an objective . It must be taken into account when defining the budget, since it evaluates how much the company will invest to achieve its objective, regardless of what it is. Media planning is essential to have the desired impact when positioning your company in marketing campaigns.

Now you know what the main stages are to define Telegram Number Data your strategy and choose the right channels! Take advantage of your visit to the blog to learn about 6 customer communication channels in which your company needs to have a presence !Ignore Google and satisfy the user: the big change in the world of SEO is finally here ignores google satisfies users The formalization of goodbye to the old days If you, like me, have been doing SEO for more than 10 years, you probably have fond memories of the "old days." The golden age when we could boast of being smarter than Google to position ourselves in first place. Google was less sophisticated back then.

Like the Joker and Batman, we play the seemingly endless game of cat and mouse, finding creative ways to "game the system" or interpreting Google's rules to our advantage. ADVERTISEMENT At that time we could obtain the best positions on the results page, but in reality, the end user (the real human being who was searching for the content we wanted to position) was only secondary data. I must confess that I am guilty of that too. In 2012, before founding Rock Content, my blog had over 1.3 million sessions. He published more than 1,000 articles a month. The quality of these items was questionable. I had multiple variations of a single " How to Fry an Egg " tutorial, all of them over 500 words long... I'm not proud of that.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 06:13 , Processed in 0.072200 second(s), 21 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |